Connect Marquette is now taking Board of Directors applications for community members to join in a leadership capacity. This year the organization has two openings on the board, to the intent to fill a Membership Committee role and an Iron Range Roll Committee position.
As a working board, selected applicants would be expected to attend one monthly board meeting and participate in at least one of the organization’s committees. As a board member, you would coordinate with other committees and members to oversee the success of events and community out reach over a two year term! Submissions must be in by Friday, September 30th, 2022.
Why Submit a Board of Directors Application?
- You’ll gain leadership experience working with a team
- You’ll have additional opportunities to network
- You’ll get to attend the annual Board of Directors Retreat
- After your first year, you’ll receive a free membership for your remaining time as a board member
What are the Requirements to be on the Board of Directors?
- Sit at least (1) two year term
- Attend a monthly Board of Directors meeting
- Attend the annual Retreat
- Regularly attend organization events
- Be a Connect Marquette member in good standing at time of selection
Interested in applying? See the Board of Directors position descriptions and online application using the link below: