Attend Connect’s Software Tool Share Session
Do any of these sound like you?
- Struggling to keep track of your tasks or have team members missing deadlines?
- Need simple stylish graphics for marketing, but you don’t have a graphic designer?
- Need to take control of your social media and manage it better?
- Wanting to improve your rankings online?
- Need to write up processes and organize your documentation?
Nick Steffey and Lauren Bareiss will be hosting our Software Share Session in the Lion’s Club Room to give brief introductions and live demos of their favorite free software. These solutions can help you tackle every single one of the problems above and more!
Whether you’re looking for task management, document management and creation, social media management, or graphic design content creation, you’ll learn about a free option anyone can utilize to make your daily work life easier!
Have a specific problem you’re struggling with? Submit your issue when you register to attend. We’ll choose a few real situations to discuss during the event and open it up at the end for you to share any specific tool you use to make your life easier!